10.08.2012

Shades of Fall




















































Shirt:                Gap (old, but similar here)
Skirt:                JCrew
Necklace:        Banana Republic (old, but similar here)
Shoes:              Steve by Steve Madden (old, but similar here, also dying for these)

 Even though it is still ridiculously hot in Miami, I’ve been dying wear all my pretty fall-colored clothes.  As I’ve told you guys before, the colorful JCrew No. 2 pencil skirts are an obsession of mine.  I love the way the mustard yellow looks combined with the leopard print.  I think the neutral shirt is a nice balance to the bright skirt and wild shoes. 

 I’m already thinking of other ways to wear mustard and leopard this season.  Like my Zara leopard pants…

No comments:

Post a Comment